Take the Bergen Railway to Voss and test your balancing skills in Voss Klatrepark.
The trip includes the return rail journey between Bergen and Voss, transfer to and from Voss Klatrepark besides the Strandaelva river. All necessary equipment is included.
The trip starts with a trip on the scenic Bergen Railway from Bergen to Voss. Bergen Railway is the highest altitude railway in Northern Europe, and around 100 kilometres of the line run through wild mountain terrain.
Outside Voss railway station, you board a minibus that takes you to Voss Klatrepark, around 15 minutes away. The bus is well marked and easy to spot.
Then it’s time to try out some of Voss Klatrepark’s great climbing routes. The park has four Mini Loops and two Main Loops with a total of 55 different climbing and balancing elements and 6 zip-lines. The highest point is more than 12 metres above the ground! These high-flying activities are varied, fun and challenging for both adults and children. No climbing experience required!
- 07:57 Train from Bergen railway station to Voss. Arrival in Voss at 09:08
- 9:30 Pick up from Voss railway station and transfer to Voss Klatrepark
- 10:00 – 13:30 Activities in Voss Klatrepark
- 14:00 Transfer from Voss Klatrepark to Voss railway station
- 14:39 Train from Voss to Bergen
- 15:58 Arrival at Bergen railway station