Train and Rafting
Enjoy an active day on the beautiful Bergen Railway from Bergen to Voss and white water rafting in the magnificent scenery of Western Norway! An exciting round trip from Bergen that includes a return rail journey between Bergen and Voss, transfer to and from Voss Rafting Senter and white water rafting on the rivers in Voss.
The trip starts with a trip on the scenic Bergen Railway from Bergen to Voss.
Outside Voss railway station, a minibus will take you to Voss Active Rafting Senter, (15 minutes away) The bus is well marked and easy to spot.
Then it’s time to try the most popular summer activity in Voss! White water rafting is both exciting and fun and it is suitable for beginners as well as experienced. Depending on the water level, you will raft on either Strandaelva river or Raundalselva river, both of which are of a high international standard. We can guarantee that rafting will give you a huge kick! Our guides come from all over the world and are experts in this extreme sport, so you can rest assured you will be in safe hands. You will be provided with all the equipment you need, such as a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet etc. If the water level is too low for rafting, the rafting trip will be replaced by canyoning without boats.
You can order lunch for after the rafting trip when checking in at the raft centre if desired.
- 07:57 Train from Bergen railway station to Voss. Arrival in Voss at 9.08
- 09:30 Pick up from Voss Bus station and transfer to Voss Rafting Senter
- 10:00 – 13:30 Rafting on Strandaelva river or Raundalselva river, Voss
- 14:00 Transfer from Voss Active Rafting Senter to Voss railway station
- 14:39 Train from Voss to Bergen
- 15:58 Arrival at Bergen railway station